Tuesday 31 August 2010

Updates ... or lack thereof

If anyone is wondering about the lack of updates, please don't think I'm being lazy. It's just that one thing that annoys me about certain websites is that they seem to publish every cough and fart, regardless of a) how true it is; or b) how interesting it is.

I always took the view that I would only report on concrete things happening in Steven Spielberg's life, not the frivolous. So that means more stories like the ones about set pictures from War Horse* and less about the day Steven Spielberg went to see some piglets.

I'm sorry if the lack of updates is frustrating for some, I can only say that it's frustrating for me too because I want to read Spielberg developments every day but sometimes the news just ain't there.

What I can say is that I'm in the process of generating my own content for the site in the form of interviews with people connected with Steven Spielberg. I can't say too much at present, but of the two people I've asked for interviews, both have agreed. It's now just a case of working the chats into their very busy schedules.

So please keep checking back to the site because I'm not ignoring it. Believe me, when War Horse and Tintin start kicking into high gear, there will be PLENTY to talk about so expect daily updates.

* Incidentally, a barrage of film websites like Collider only just picked up on the War Horse set photos this week - almost a month after we had them. So on the one hand I'm happy we scooped the big boys, but sad on the other because I guess that means no one reads my site ... sniff.

1 comment:

  1. I like your blog eventhough you dont talk about the stories that really matter like Spielberg visiting piglets. I'm kidding of course.

    ReplyDelete