Thursday 8 July 2010

Welcome to Spielberg News!

This is the first post at what I hope will be a new and exciting place for fans of Steven Spielberg to come to find out the latest news about the Oscar-winning director.

I'm completely new to blogging so it may take a bit of time for me to get to grips with this posting business, but hopefully you'll bear with me and soon we'll have a site to be proud of.

Ever since the great spielbergfilms.com shut down I haven't been able to find a place on the web that compiles all the latest developments surrounding Steven Spielberg's work. I really hope this can be that place.

I've no idea how this is going to work (or even IF it will work...) but I'm going to see how it goes.

It's an exciting time for Spielberg fans as he's about to start shooting his World War One drama War Horse (release: August 10, 2011) and he's also working to complete his first motion-capture movie Tintin (release: Oct/Nov/Dec 2011).

As Spielberg fans know, he always has a ton of projects on the table (I haven't even mentioned his alien invasion TV series Falling Skies or the top secret JJ Abrams film he's producing called Super 8) so at least there should be plenty stuff to fill the blog with.

I'd like this site to become a bit of a community, with fans contributing stories that I may have missed (and there will be plenty!) so email me with any tips or news you might have.

But in the meantime, I'm going to try to post my first items... Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment